‘Anyone who kills Trump will receive $3m reward’: Iranian lawmaker
TEHRAN – An Iranian parliament member on Tuesday announced a $3 million reward to anyone who kills US President Donald Trump.
"On behalf of the Kerman's people, anyone who kills Trump will receive a $3 million reward," Ahmad Hamzeh, a lawmaker from the southeastern city of Kerman, told the parliament, as quoted by the ISNA news agency.
Kerman is the hometown of Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds force who was killed in a US drone strike near Iraq's Baghdad International Airport in early January.
Washington has accused Soleimani of being responsible for alleged secret military operations across the region, particularly in Iraq and Syria.
The assassination provoked outrage among Iran's leadership, while thousands of Iranians mourned the death of the slain military leader.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020