"Do More," US tells Pakistan once more
Heather Nauert, spokesperson of the State Department, in a media talk said, "Pakistan take some positive steps in the right direction, but a lot more needs to be done, in terms of Pakistan cracking down not just on the Taliban, but the Haqqani Network and other terror networks as well".
She added that the President has urged Pakistan to take on greater responsibility for cracking down on terror groups in his South Asia strategy.
'Put pressure on Pakistan,' Trump's new Afghan ... 08:56 AM | 22 Aug, 2017
WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump, on Monday unleashed his policy of ramping up pressure on Pakistan, a close ally ...
Last week, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major-General Asif Ghafoor said that sanctuaries of all terrorists groups, including the Haqqani network, have been eliminated from Pakistan’s soil.
“Pakistan has paid a huge price in this campaign, including losing over 75,000 lives and bearing a loss of more than $123 billion to the national exchequer,” he said while speaking to Gulf News.
Pakistan eliminated sanctuaries of all terror ... 08:21 PM | 18 Mar, 2018
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan has rid its soil of all terrorist sanctuaries, including those of Haqqani Network through a ...
On Friday, US Vice President Mike Pence met with Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, who is in the US on a visit. Both leaders talked about the overall South Asia strategy and the administration’s South Asia strategy.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021