Maulana Tariq Jameel launches free ambulance service in Pakistan
KARACHI – Renowned Islamic scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel has launched a free ambulance service in Pakistan.
MTJ Foundation announced the launch of the ambulance service on its official social media handle.
The post on Instagram shows Tariq Jameel inspecting the new ambulances.
“We are thankful to all the contributors who enabled us to provide the service in times of need to the needy,” the MTJ Foundation said.
View this post on Instagram
People flocked to the comment sections to praise him, wishing him luck for his new endeavor.
Earlier, Maulana Tariq Jameel launched his clothing brand earlier this year but now he has opened the doors to MTJ's flagship store in the City of Quaid, Karachi.
Located at Tariq Road, it sells eastern wear for men and women, and the products are priced between Rs2,000 and Rs5,000.
The MTJ Foundation describes itself as a non-political organisation “serving people in health and education without segregation”. It receives donations from all over the world.
Tariq Jameel praises Salman Khan in video message 12:34 AM | 17 May, 2021
KARACHI — Bollywood actor Salman Khan is known for his failed relationships and other controversies, but he has ...
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022