PM Imran takes notice over worst health facilities in Thar
He has directed authorities concerned to provide two mobile hospitals and four ambulances as well as issue health cards to the people of Thar.
PM Khan while taking notice of the poor health services in the impoverished region ordered the authorities to provide state-of-the-art medical facilities, including two mobile hospitals and four ambulances to the residents.
He also ordered health officials to ensure the presence of medical staff and availability of medicines in the drought-hit area, saying the hospital in Thar will be upgraded.
An alarming number of residents have committed suicide, thousands of children lost their lives and the uncountable number of livestock and cattle have vanished in Thar.
Earlier today, two more children succumbed to malnutrition in Mithi’s Civil Hospital, taking the toll of deaths up to 31 in this month, and 531 for the year so far.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021