NAB forms special committee to address business community's reservations
ISLAMABAD - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Monday constituted a six-member businessmen committee to remove the reservations of traders’ community, improve the economy and resolve traders’ genuine complaints.
According to a NAB press release, the businessmen committee has been mandated to forward its recommendations directly to chairman NAB for implementation. The committee has been constituted by using powers conferred under section 33-C of NAB ordinance.
The committee has been tasked to make recommendations about the business community’s issues to chairman NAB . Businessmen committee’s recommendations would be reviewed by a three-member NAB committee comprising Deputy Chairman NAB , Prosecutor General Accountability NAB , and Director General Operations, NAB .
The NAB committee would review the recommendations of the business committee and forward its final recommendations to chairman NAB . The chairman will issue directives for the resolution of the issues of the business community.
The (Businessmen) Committee members included Vice President Saarc Chamber of Commerce and Industry Iftikhar Ali Malik; President Pakistan Federation of Chamber, Daro Khan Achakzai; Atif Bajwa, former President Bank Ali Falah; President Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Anjum Nisar; Chairman Millat Tractors, Sikandar Mustafa Khan and Former Chief Citizen Police Liaison Committee (CPLC), Jamil Yousaf.
The issues of the business community would be resolved with mutual understanding, the NAB spokesman said adding that the decision of chairman NAB will be final. The complaints regarding the reference already filed would not be considered.
The businessmen committee would be a consultative nature and it has nothing to do with powers conferred to NAB . The bureau respects the business community and all possible steps would be taken to progress, the prosperity of the economy and its betterment as NAB has only facilitations with the state of Pakistan and its prosperity.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019