LHC accepts bail petition of Shehbaz Sharif
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court (LHC) Thursday granted bail to PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif in assets beyond means case.
A three-member bench comprising Justice Ali Baqar Najafi, Justice Aalia Neelum, and Justice Shahbaz Rizvi announced the judgment unanimously.
Earlier on April 14, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leaders were waiting for the release of the Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly after the court staff announced bail but Shehbaz could not be released due to the delay in the written order.
Later, Justice Asjad Javed Ghural wrote a dissenting note in the written verdict while Justice Sardar Mohammad Sarfraz Dogar approved the bail. Justice Ghural also accused his fellow colleague of issuing a short order ‘unilaterally’.
Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail ... 02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court (LHC) Saturday issued its detailed verdict on bail granted to Pakistan Muslim ...
Afterward, the LHC Chief Justice had formed a new bench to hear the bail petition of Shehbaz Sharif.
Meanwhile, National Accountability Bureau has accused Shehbaz of money laundering money and owning more assets than his known sources of income
The evidence collected revealed that Shehbaz and his sons Hamza Shahbaz and Suleman Shahbaz and wife Nusrat Shahbaz had net assets of Rs14.8 million in 1998, according to the accountability bureau.
PMLN's Hamza Shehbaz Sharif released from Lahore ... 03:49 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
LAHORE – Leader of Opposition in Punjab Assembly Hamza Shahbaz Sharif has been released from jail after spending ...
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021