Former mayor Mustafa Kamal blasts Altaf Hussain after Karachi violence
Addressing a hurriedly-called press conference on Monday, Kamal alleged that Altaf Hussain once again sought help from the Indian intelligence agency RAW.
The MQM chief, he said, was trying to defame the country’s Mohajir community, Samaa TV reported.
“Those making hue and cry about the so-called mandate in Karachi are indulging in anti-Pakistani activities,” Kamal said and accused Mr Hussain of playing politics on dead bodies.
The former mayor called upon the MQM supporters to abandon Hussain for the sake of the community and nation.
He lamented that no action was taken against Altaf Hussain despite strong evidence.
“Whatever we had been trying over the past two years turned out to be true today,” he appended.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021