Former mayor Mustafa Kamal blasts Altaf Hussain after Karachi violence
Addressing a hurriedly-called press conference on Monday, Kamal alleged that Altaf Hussain once again sought help from the Indian intelligence agency RAW.
The MQM chief, he said, was trying to defame the country’s Mohajir community, Samaa TV reported.
“Those making hue and cry about the so-called mandate in Karachi are indulging in anti-Pakistani activities,” Kamal said and accused Mr Hussain of playing politics on dead bodies.
The former mayor called upon the MQM supporters to abandon Hussain for the sake of the community and nation.
He lamented that no action was taken against Altaf Hussain despite strong evidence.
“Whatever we had been trying over the past two years turned out to be true today,” he appended.
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:56 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021