Segregated classrooms for rich and poor- welcome to ELC and KCGS
This discrimination against students was discussed on a Facebook page named Sialkot UPTO DATE. According to the post shared by the page, "In this private school system, students of the same grade are divided on the basis of their social and economic stature and are provided with different classrooms, facilities, and standard of education."
Social media users had strong reactions to it, with some calling it discrimination, unethical and dishonorable with others saying the school's administration isn't doing any worse than other private schools. However, one thing all agreed on this sort of tactics could do only one thing i.e. making some kids feel inferior to others.
The education system in Pakistan - both public and private sector - is often subjected to criticism for not providing quality education, suppressing the culture and mother languages, and differentiating and discriminating on the basis of family status.
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021