PM Imran to launch Health Card scheme in Punjab today
The premier would be accompanied by Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and provincial Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid.
Provincial Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid has informed that at least 7.2 million residents of the 36 districts of the Punjab province will also get health cards by the end of 2019.
Under the programme, Rs720,000 will be allotted for every household. A family could use the card at any hospital in any city and receive treatment worth the amount.
Earlier, PM Imran had launched the Sehat Insaf Card for people living in the tribal districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020