Gippy Grewal meets Javed Afridi
ISLAMABAD - Leading Indian singer, actor and producer Gippy Grewal, on a private visit to Pakistan, met Javed Afridi, chairman of Peshawar Zalmi in Lahore.
In a statement issued here, Javed Afridi said the meeting went well with Gippy Grewal. Gippy Grewal is happy with hospitality in Pakistan, he said.
He said players and artists bring countries closer, hopefully, more Indian actors would visit Pakistan and vice versa.
Javed Afridi presented the Zalmi jacket and team Zalmi’s autographed cricket bat to Gippy Grewal, which he liked and wished good luck to Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Five.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020