Gippy Grewal meets Javed Afridi
ISLAMABAD - Leading Indian singer, actor and producer Gippy Grewal, on a private visit to Pakistan, met Javed Afridi, chairman of Peshawar Zalmi in Lahore.
In a statement issued here, Javed Afridi said the meeting went well with Gippy Grewal. Gippy Grewal is happy with hospitality in Pakistan, he said.
He said players and artists bring countries closer, hopefully, more Indian actors would visit Pakistan and vice versa.
Javed Afridi presented the Zalmi jacket and team Zalmi’s autographed cricket bat to Gippy Grewal, which he liked and wished good luck to Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Five.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019