Soneri Bank launches debit MasterCard in Pakistan
The deal, covering the entire Pakistan market, allows Soneri Bank customers to exclusively leverage the power of MasterCard’s global presence to enjoy anytime, anywhere access to cash as well as numerous local and international merchant locations.
MasterCard debit cards exclusively issued by Soneri Bank will come equipped with the latest technology to ensure safe and secure transactions, and will offer cardholders a host of features and benefits including worldwide acceptance, emergency services, enhanced fraud protection and more.
“Soneri Bank always adopts customer-centric approach. We are the pioneers in providing the ATM services to the northern areas with our branches and ATM network growing incrementally,” said Amin Feerasta, Chief Operating Officer (COO) Soneri Bank, while speaking at the occasion on Tuesday.
“We believe that partnering with MasterCard for Soneri Debit Card would open more avenues to provide innovative services to our customers,” he added.
Aurangzaib Khan, MasterCard Country Manager in Pakistan and Afghanistan, said: “The agreement will make everyday transactions easier and more secure for customers of Soneri Bank - regardless of how or where they shop or make payments.
“As a technology company in the payments industry, MasterCard serves as a critical link that connects millions of consumers to businesses and banks all over the world, and we’re committed to leveraging the power of our industry-leading solutions to drive the use of electronic payments in Pakistan and transition the country towards a world beyond cash.”
- Use Pakistan Citizen Portal to revamp governance, PM Imran urges ...06:16 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto tests negative for COVID-1906:02 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Xiaomi launches Mi 10T in Pakistan – Check the Price & ...06:00 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- One dead, nine injured in Rawalpindi blast05:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020