Modi extends condolences to Pakistan over PIA plane crash
NEW DLEHI – Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday expressed his condolences over the loss of lives in a tragic plane crash in Pakistani city of Karachi and wished a speedy recovery to those injured.
“Deeply saddened by the loss of life due to a plane crash in Pakistan. Our condolences to the families of the deceased, and wishing speedy recovery to those injured,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a tweet.
Deeply saddened by the loss of life due to a plane crash in Pakistan. Our condolences to the families of the deceased, and wishing speedy recovery to those injured.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 22, 2020
Several people are feared dead after a passenger plane of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) with at least 99 people on board crashed into a densely populated residential area near the Jinnah International Airport in Karachi.
Rescue efforts were underway till filing of this report.
Russia's Putin condoles loss of lives in Pakistan ... 07:33 PM | 22 May, 2020
MOSCOW – Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday extended condolences to his ...
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020