Indian capital Delhi to go 'Car-Free' till January 22, announces Kejriwal
Addressing a gathering at an event of 'Car-Free Day', he maintained that he would use bicycle to his office that on January 22.
He said, “On January 22, we will organise Car-Free Day across Delhi.
I appeal people to go to their offices by cycle or public transport on that day. I will also go to my office on cycle on January 22."
He urged the masses to forego cars and opt for cycle or public transport to go to their offices.
It is pertinent to mention here that the Delhi government presently holds Car-Free Day on separate stretches in different areas on the 22nd of every month.
On Sunday, event in Dwarka area kicked off with a cycle rally led by chief minister Kejriwal while Members of Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service (DANICS) Officers' Association also participated in the cycle rally.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 December 202008:14 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020