The 4-year-old who speaks SEVEN languages
The video of Bella Devyatkina is now wowing people all over the world after she easily switched languages.
The young talent participated in the Russian reality TV show 'Udivitelniye Lyudi' (Incredible People), impressing judges in Moscow with her remarkable language skills.
Besides her native Russian, Bella also speaks English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese and Arabic - that includes the six official United Nations languages with the addition of German.
The most incredible part is that Bella is actually able to communicate in these languages, as her knowledge exceeds the vocabulary of simple 'small talk'.
During the show she managed to answer questions based on a school curriculum in all these languages.
Bella’s mother, Yulia, says that she started teaching her daughter languages at the age of two.
They started with English, but as soon as she noticed that Bella was interested in it, she began adding other languages.
Bella practices English with her mother and is tutored by native speakers for other languages.
Courtesy: Mail Online
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam-led Pakistan make Test cricket history in Bangladesh10:26 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan’s naval, air chiefs condole death of India’s top general ...09:27 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Rohit Sharma repalces Virat Kohli as India’s ODI captain09:07 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021