Abu Dhabi crown prince accepts PM Imran Khan’s invitation to visit Pakistan
The two leaders discussed a number of regional issues just months after the cricketer-turned-politician assumed the top office in Pakistan.
Mohamed bin Zayed discusses bilateral ties with the Pakistani Prime Minister over a phone call, together with a number of regional and international issues of mutual interest.— محمد بن زايد (@MohamedBinZayed) October 22, 2018
Khan visited Abu Dhabi in September where he met with Sheikh Mohammed on his maiden foreign visit to the Gulf country. The two leaders discussed Islamabad’s attempts at staving off a financial crisis.
The UAE plays host to more than 1 million Pakistanis, representing the second-largest nationality in the country.
PM Khan is on his way attend Saudi Arabia’s investment conference on the invitation of King Salman bin Abdul Aziz.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020