Pakistan’s parliamentarians visit China on Communist Party's invitation
They were invited by Communist Party of China. Welcoming the guests, Pakistan's ambassador to China, Masood Khalid said that Pakistan and China are all-weather friends and enjoy deep-rooted and durable relations since long.
“Both the countries are cooperating with each other in various fields including education and sports,” he added.
Masood apprised the guests about the history of Pakistan China friendship, ever since the diplomatic relations were first established in 1951.
"Pakistan, China are all weather strategic friends and the current collaborations specially CPEC is a testimony to it," he added.
He provided information about the short term, mid term and long term phases of CPEC, various projects in these phases and the implementation process of these projects.-PR
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian man tells PM Modi to stop this ‘shameful act' immediately10:26 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021