CCI meets after a year’s gap to discuss 16-point agenda today
ISLAMABAD – The Council of Common Interests (CCI) in Islamabad will meet today (Monday) to discuss 16-point agenda.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the 41st session of the CCI in the federal capital after a year's gap.
According to details, chief ministers of all the provinces have been summoned to attend the meeting that will deliberate on different matters including population census, LNG import, amendment in the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) ordinance 2002 and alternate energy policy 2019.
The issue of distribution of natural resources under Article 158 and 172 will also be taken under consideration in the session whereas annual CCI reports 2016 and 2017 years will also be presented for approval.
The issue of no objection certificate (NoC) for installation of a 25MW hydropower project located on Chashma-Jhelum Link Canal is also the part of the agenda.
A summary about the privatisation of the Haveli Shah Bahadur and Balloki Power Plants has also been sent to the council for a decision.
The CCI will also discuss the issue of the distribution of natural resources under Article 158 and 172, the Alternate Energy Policy 2019, the appointment of the chairman and members of the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) will also be discussed during the meeting.
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Four Grade-17 officers dismissed over BISP corruption08:00 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to inaugurate Gujranwala shuttle train on Feb 5th06:55 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019