Meesha Shafi cross examination in defamation case set for Tuesday
LAHORE - A Lahore additional sessions judge has summoned Meesha Shafi for cross-examination in the defamation case filed against her by singer Ali Zafar.
She has been summoned on December 24. Zafar filed a defamation suit against Shafi after she accused him of harassing her. His lawyer raised objections to her absence from court on Saturday, saying that since the court had summoned her, she should have been there.
Meesha and her lawyers weren’t in court due to the lawyers’ strike. The court adjourned the hearing till December 24 and directed Shafi to appear before it. The court also set the hearing of Shafi’s suit against Zafar on December 24.
Have anything to add in the story? Comment below.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019