Imran Ashraf appointed as ‘Ilmbassador’ for British Council
Pakistani acclaimed TV actor Imran Ashraf has been appointed the British Council’s Ambassador for 2020.
The British Council’s ILMPOSSIBLE: Educate A Child programme focuses on the education and enrollment of out-of-school children between the ages of five and 11 across Pakistan.
Ashraf announced the news in an Instagram post where he said he looks forward to being valuable support in achieving the programme’s goals.
View this post on Instagram
Honoured and overwhelmed to be the ILMbassador for #ILMpossible and @britishcouncilpakistan. I look forward to be a valuable support in achieving #ILMpossible’s goals for 2020 as we aim to provide education for the underprivileged children for a brighter future of our country #britishcouncilpakistan #ILMpossible #educateAchild #ILMsummit2019
Ashraf gained fame for his role in the drama Ranjha Ranjhi Kardi. He is currently starring in Kahin Deep Jalay alongside Neelum Muneer.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran terms CPEC excellent project08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020