Lahore division's colleges barred from holding ceremonies after terror attacks
The colleges in Sheikhpura, Nankana Sahib and Kasur have also been restrained from holding any kind of event.
The notification followed a recent blast in Lahore that killed at least eight people and injured twenty-one others on Thursday.
According to reports, the bomb blast targeted DHA’s Z block commercial area near scores of eateries.
On February 13, at least 15 people were killed and 85 others wounded when a Jamaat-ul-Ahrar bomber hit a protest of chemists and pharmaceuticals manufacturers on Lahore’s Mall Road. At least six police officials were killed in the blast.
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Sialkot AC Sonia Sadaf held responsible for Firdous Awan’s outburst ...09:08 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pak-KSA cooperation will positively impact regional peace, COAS Bajwa ...08:44 PM | 5 May, 2021
- COVID-19: Punjab University announces 20% concession in fees06:46 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Covid scare at G7 meeting after Indian delegates test positive06:39 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021