"I am German and I hate foreigners," shouted mysterious Munich mall shooter during the carnage
MUNICH - An 18-year old youth on Friday opened fire on bystanders in a crowded shopping mall in Germany, killing at least 9 and injuring a further 16, according to Munich police. Little is known about the motivations and affiliations of the mysterious young attacker, who appears to have acted alone and killed himself after spreading the carnage, aside from the fact that he shouted, "I am German and I hate foreigners," during the attack.
According to police chief Hubertus Andrae, the gunman started shooting at a McDonald's across from the Olympia mall around 5:50 p.m. (11:50 a.m. ET).
The carnage came on the fifth anniversary of right-wing fanatic Anders Behring Breivik’s massacre in Norway that killed 77 people.
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Shahroz, Sadaf Sabzwari to work together in an upcoming Eid telefilm12:07 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020