PTI cause ruckus in the middle of the House during budget debate in Punjab Assembly
Participating in the budget debate, PML-N MPA Irfan Doultana said that the government was implementing landmark policies, whereas the PTI was hatching conspiracies against democracy.
In response, PTI MPAs protested on floor of the House for two minutes, demanding the PML-N lawmaker to tender an apology for his comments.
Separately, a PPP lawmaker also staged a 16-minute walkout after accusing the government for ignoring his constituency in the 2016-17 budget.
- October 16, 1964: China joins atom bomb club12:05 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021