PTI cause ruckus in the middle of the House during budget debate in Punjab Assembly
Participating in the budget debate, PML-N MPA Irfan Doultana said that the government was implementing landmark policies, whereas the PTI was hatching conspiracies against democracy.
In response, PTI MPAs protested on floor of the House for two minutes, demanding the PML-N lawmaker to tender an apology for his comments.
Separately, a PPP lawmaker also staged a 16-minute walkout after accusing the government for ignoring his constituency in the 2016-17 budget.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021