Assets of JI chief Sirajul Haq worth Rs2.9 million
According to his nomination papers filed with the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Siraj has total assets as of June 30, 2017 worth Rs2,939,618.
He paid Rs138,573 by way of income tax in 2017; His dependents listed in the affidavit attached are his wife, three sons and four daughters.
The JI chief has declared that he has five bank accounts, of which one is in his wife's and another in his son's name, holding a total of Rs1.88m.
Dir woman to contest 2018 election against JI ... 01:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2018
PESHAWAR - A woman has filed her nomination papers to contest the upcoming polls against the Jamaat-i-Islami chief ...
Haq has also declared ownership of Pakistan Model School, a private school in Lower Dir; jewellery weighing 4.5 tolas (56.25g) valued at Rs240,000; and 12 kanals of land held in partnership.
According to the documents, the twice-appointed finance minister for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa does not own a car, is not a bank defaulter and does not own any foreign assets.
The form also mentions a loan made out to a Peshawar-based cloth merchant amounting to Rs1,050,000.
Sirajul Haq is contesting for the upcoming election from Lower Dir's NA-23 constituency.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-17-Updated 10:30 ...10:37 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 May 202110:19 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan reports 3,232 new Covid cases, 74 deaths in 24 hours09:35 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021