Zartaj Gul's definition of Covid-19 goes viral
On Sunday, Climate Change Minister Zartaj Gul claimed that Covid-19 means that it has ’19 points’ that can be implemented to any country in any way.
Although, by now, everyone is aware that Covid-19 is a short form of the coronavirus disease 2019, but seems like Gul had no idea what she's talking about. And let's not ignore the fact that she said this on national television!
This redefinition of COVID instantly gave people a chance to mercilessly troll Zartaj Gul on Twitter. Here's what people had to say:
There is a strong possibility that the Prime Minister himself told this to Zartaj Gul pic.twitter.com/WXPbo6HV5S— Saeed Sheikh 🇵🇰 (@saeedsheikh2) June 20, 2020
Zartaj Gul is a Pakistani politician who is the current Minister of State for Climate Change— hinaKashmir (@HinaKashmir) June 21, 2020
After watching #Zartajgul clips , I am astonished by her wisdom and knowledge#COVIDIOTS #COVID19 #COVID19Pakistan pic.twitter.com/GZJ76GTpIJ
COVID19 is an abbreviation meaning:— Mian Umaz (@_UmazM) June 21, 2020
CO for Corona
VI for Virus
D for Disease
19 for 2019 ie.the yr it emerged.
But watch what Minister for Climate Change #Zartajgul thinks #COVID__19 stands for!!! 😁 😁 pic.twitter.com/Wb5iVlpo9a
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Turkey turns world-famous Hagia Sophia museum into mosque01:11 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s population is likely to be doubled by 205012:52 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Ali Zaidi uploads video, exposes relationship of PPP, Uzair Baloch12:15 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- UN criticize India for its restrictions on Internet in IOJ&K11:56 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill two Kashmiri youth in Kupwara11:24 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020