Dawood Ibrahim's involvement likely in Sridevi's death, says retired ACP
Bhushan claimed to stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers for investigation purposes, that is apparently owned by Dawood Ibrahim himself. He was not allowed to have a look at Sridevi's room but he was able to enact the scene in another room of the tower, with his private investigation agency.
He also reportedly claimed that it’s very easy to put someone in bathtub forcefully until the victim stops breathing without leaving any evidence of the crime.
The ACP further alleged that when he asked the Dubai Police to hand him over Sridevi’s blood samples and reports of how much water had entered her lungs, they apparently denied the access and only gave him the post-mortem report. He also raised his suspicion on an insurance policy which is reportedly worth Rs 240 crore in Sridevi’s name in Oman, which could only be encashed if the actress died in Dubai.
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan braces for more rains under new monsoon spell07:18 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani PM hails UAE investment in phone call with Emirate ruler06:44 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022