PM Nawaz to chair cabinet meeting today
The cabinet would also deliberate over issues related to Indian violations at Line of Control (LoC) and repatriation of Afghan immigrants would also be taken under discussion. According to sources, a 16 point agenda would be discussed during the cabinet meeting.
The meeting is expected to approve a visa policy for Afghan immigrants as well besides approving amendments in Public Procurement Rules 2004.
PM Nawaz will inspect progress in economical development while ongoing political and security situation of the country would also be reviewed.
The attendees would exchange views regarding participation of Pakistan in Heart of Asia Conference to be held in India although Sartaj Aziz had already hinted at visiting India for the said purpose.
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022