5 amazing health benefits of eating fish
Below are 7 health benefits of eating fish based on research :
Help to prevent and treating depression: Depression is a serious and incredibly common mental disorder. It is characterized by low mood, sadness, decreased energy and loss of interest in life and activities.
Studies have found that people who eat fish regularly are much less likely to become depressed.Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial against depression, and significantly increase the effectiveness of antidepressant medications.
Good dietary source of Vitamin D: Vitamin D has received a lot of mainstream attention in recent years. This important vitamin actually functions as a steroid hormone in the body, and a whopping 41.6% of the US population is deficient in it.
Helps to prevent Asthma in children: Asthma is a common disease that is characterized by chronic inflammation in the airways. Unfortunately, rates of asthma have increased dramatically over the past few decades.
Studies show that regular fish consumption is linked to a 24% lower risk of asthma in children, but no significant effect has been found in adults
Improves vision in old age: A disease called macular degeneration is a leading cause of vision impairment and blindness and mostly affects older individuals. There is some evidence that fish and omega-3 fatty acids may provide protection against this disease.
In one study, regular consumption of fish was linked to a 42% lower risk of macular degeneration in women.
Improves sleep quality: Sleep disorders have become incredibly common worldwide. There are many different reasons for this (such as increased exposure to blue light), but some researchers believe that vitamin D deficiency can also play a role.
In a 6-month study of 95 middle-aged men, a meal with salmon three times per week led to improvements in both sleep and daily functioning.
The following video clip will help you in cooking delicious Lahori fish:
- PAKvENG: Pakistan 80-2 in pursuit of 343-run target on Day 405:00 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Sindh Cultural Day being celebrated today across Pakistan03:18 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Jemima Khan spotted among guests at Saudi Film Festival (VIDEO)02:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022