Kulsoom Nawaz discharged from hospital after third successful surgery
Kulsoom who is suffering from lymphoma, stayed in the hospital for two nights and was accompanied by her husband, Nawaz Sharif, and younger son, Hassan Nawaz.
After the surgery, which was the third in a row, former premier Nawaz Sharif thanked the people for their support seeking further prayers.
Begum Kulsoom Nawaz discharged from the hospital after 3rd surgery, spent two nights in the hospital pic.twitter.com/68ix3AYyHD— Murtaza Ali Shah (@MurtazaViews) September 22, 2017
Hussain Nawaz, the elder son of Nawaz Sharif said that the family was waiting for his mother's medical reports.
Moreover, Maryam Nawaz Sharif also took to Twitter and expressed that former first lady was recovering at a rapid pace.
Just brought Ami home. She is Alhamdolillah recovering well after her 3rd surgery. Jazak'Allah for your valuable prayers.— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) September 22, 2017
Kulsoom was taken to a hospital in London following a diagnosis of cancer last month. She also skipped campaigning for by-elections of NA-120, however, her campaign was led by Maryam Nawaz and she overpowered her rivals.
It is still not clear when she would be returning Pakistan to take the oath as a legislator.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021