PTI takes another U-turn, decides to present KP's budget
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leaders had lamented the federal government earlier, over the announcement of presenting the annual budget by saying that they had no mandate to do that.
The party chairman, Imran Khan had asserted that their government in KPK would not present next budget as it was the responsibility of next government, however, the provincial leadership has now announced to present budget.
PTI set to skip KP budget for next fiscal year 12:51 PM | 13 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf has announced that its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa(KPK) will not present the ...
The spokesperson of Chief minister KPK, Shaukat Yousaf Zai, said that the decision of presenting budget had been taken in order to continue developmental activities in the province adding that they had informed the Party chief Imran Khan about this decision.
Yousaf Zai also expressed that the summary to call the assembly's session had been sent to Governor KPK, Iqbal Zafar Jhagra.
Meanwhile, Awami National Party's Central General Secretary and former Information Minister, Mian Iftikhar Hussain has alleged that PTI was trying to delay the provincial budget owing to allegations of corruption against 20 of its lawmakers by party chief Imran Khan.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021