Dunya TV sacks Mohsin Abbas Haider from Mazaaq Raat following domestic violence allegations
The administration of Dunya TV has taken the decision as the feelings of people were hurt following the controversy and voices were raised against domestic violence from the different platforms throughout the country.
The TV management has released Mohsin Abbas Haider and has said that the actor-cum-singer would no more be a part of Mazaaq Raat team until proven innocent. The programs that are being telecasted including him as the DJ was recorded before the indecent incident occurred.
The case has been lodged against Mohsin Abbas Haider under 406,506b and the case is registered by his wife—Fatema Sohail in Police Station Defense C, Lahore. The actor has been charged with hurling life threats and for committing dishonesty.
As per the FIR, the actor cum singer took 5 million rupees from his wife and did not return the money. Moreover, Fatima Sohail has accused that her husband used to torture her after marriage.
The FIR was filed against Mohsin Abbas Haider on the 23rd of July. The police have instructed both the parties to submit their mobile phone records and began interrogations.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020