Pakistan's Sara Ahmed wins Hero Microsoft Student Partner Award
These partners are highly skilled individuals who promote the use of technology at their campuses for Microsoft.
As part of its ongoing commitment to community service, Microsoft has launched various programs including DreamSpark, BizSpark, and technical trainings Microsoft Student Partners (MSP).
Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs) are student technology leaders empowered who build Microsoft communities on their campus and share their deep knowledge and passion for technology with their fellow classmates.
MSPs have been engaged in more than 100 countries around the world.
There are around 190 MSPs from universities across Pakistan, who are appreciated from time to time by Microsoft on basis of their performance as compared to their fellows in Pakistan and around the world.
Sarah Ahmad is a young Microsoft Student Partner from University of Engineering & Technology Lahore who was recently awarded the title of MSP Hero.
She was officially invited by Microsoft to attend the annual MEA MSP Summit in Egypt. Sarah Ahmad has also been featured in a Girls Who code video on Microsoft Channel 9 with 12 other MSPs from the Middle East & Africa region as part of women empowerment initiative.
In the video, girls share their story of how they started coding and their experience with it.
- Watch: Russian President Putin smashes 8 goals in ice hockey match11:36 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Israeli attacks on Palestinians, Al-Aqsa Mosque10:50 PM | 11 May, 2021
- India’s official website claims Jammu & Kashmir is 'predominantly ...10:28 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Babar Azam among Pakistani cricketers all prayers for the people of ...10:09 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021