Pakistan's Sara Ahmed wins Hero Microsoft Student Partner Award
These partners are highly skilled individuals who promote the use of technology at their campuses for Microsoft.
As part of its ongoing commitment to community service, Microsoft has launched various programs including DreamSpark, BizSpark, and technical trainings Microsoft Student Partners (MSP).
Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs) are student technology leaders empowered who build Microsoft communities on their campus and share their deep knowledge and passion for technology with their fellow classmates.
MSPs have been engaged in more than 100 countries around the world.
There are around 190 MSPs from universities across Pakistan, who are appreciated from time to time by Microsoft on basis of their performance as compared to their fellows in Pakistan and around the world.
Sarah Ahmad is a young Microsoft Student Partner from University of Engineering & Technology Lahore who was recently awarded the title of MSP Hero.
She was officially invited by Microsoft to attend the annual MEA MSP Summit in Egypt. Sarah Ahmad has also been featured in a Girls Who code video on Microsoft Channel 9 with 12 other MSPs from the Middle East & Africa region as part of women empowerment initiative.
In the video, girls share their story of how they started coding and their experience with it.
- Pakistani PM Imran tells Taliban not to ban women's education11:59 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Trudeau’s Liberal Party narrowly wins Canada elections11:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021