Faryal Talpur's physical remand extended till July 8
NAB officials produced Faryal Talpur before the accountability court judge today and requested the court to grant her further physical remand.
Her counsel Lateef Khosa pleaded before the court that his client had no connection with Park Lane Company reference and she was not even its director.
However, NAB prosecutor said that there was further remand required of the accused for more investigation in the mega corruption scam. He prayed the court to extend physical remand of the accused by one more day.
NAB arrested Faryal Talpur from Islamabad after her brother Asif Ali Zardari, was arrested by the anti-graft body earlier.
NAB was investigating four cases where Asif Zardari and his sister were the main accused. The cases pertained to transactions worth hundreds of millions of rupees by the private companies of the two leaders, allegedly, through fake bank accounts.
- PM Imran fields Abdul Qayyum Niazi as party candidate for Azad ...12:16 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 'Mystical Shayari' duo booked for ‘obscene’ photoshoot in front ...11:50 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- ‘Pakistan has other options as Biden continues to ignore Pakistani ...11:13 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Pakistan's javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem makes ...10:41 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021