PM Imran directs provinces to ensure zero-tolerance policy over smuggling, hoarding of wheat
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the provincial governments to ensure zero-tolerance policy towards wheat smuggling and hoarding.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad regarding measures to reduce prices of wheat and flour, he also directed for immediate implementation of all the decision taken in consultation with the provincial governments in this connection.
The premier also directed to formulate a long term strategy in view of the country's future requirements.
The Prime Minister said ensuring adequate availability of wheat and flour at controlled price in the country is top priority of the government.
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- UK refuses to deport Nawaz as arrest warrants have no ‘legal ...11:19 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,432 new cases, 45 deaths10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021