PM Imran directs provinces to ensure zero-tolerance policy over smuggling, hoarding of wheat
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the provincial governments to ensure zero-tolerance policy towards wheat smuggling and hoarding.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad regarding measures to reduce prices of wheat and flour, he also directed for immediate implementation of all the decision taken in consultation with the provincial governments in this connection.
The premier also directed to formulate a long term strategy in view of the country's future requirements.
The Prime Minister said ensuring adequate availability of wheat and flour at controlled price in the country is top priority of the government.
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 226,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,662 confirmed ...07:20 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ...07:00 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020