PM Imran directs provinces to ensure zero-tolerance policy over smuggling, hoarding of wheat
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the provincial governments to ensure zero-tolerance policy towards wheat smuggling and hoarding.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad regarding measures to reduce prices of wheat and flour, he also directed for immediate implementation of all the decision taken in consultation with the provincial governments in this connection.
The premier also directed to formulate a long term strategy in view of the country's future requirements.
The Prime Minister said ensuring adequate availability of wheat and flour at controlled price in the country is top priority of the government.
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Lahore board announces FA, FSC 2020 annual results (Check Result Here)06:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah just dyed her hair purple and we could barely recognise ...05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020