Imran Khan declared fit for travel ahead of PTI rally in Rawalpindi
LAHORE – PTI Chairman Imran Khan has been allowed to travel as he is set to resume long march against the government from Rawalpindi on November 26 (Saturday).
Dr Khalid Hussain, the physician of Khan, said that plaster from the fractured leg of the PTI chief had been removed.
He said that some wounds on the Khan’s right leg have almost healed, while he will recover from other wounds in a week. Hussain added that Khan can now wash his leg and walk.
It is recalled that Khan was injured in an attempt on his life during PTI long march near Wazirabad. He sustained bullet wounds in his right leg and was shifted to Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore for treatment.
Earlier this month, PTI Chief Imran Khan halted his long march against the government temporarily and urged supporters to gather in Rawalpindi on November 26 for a power show.
Meanwhile, authorities in the capital city have started sealing entry points as precautionary measures ahead of the PTI’s long march.
TLP rejects allegations of planning attack on PTI ... 07:22 PM | 24 Nov, 2022
LAHORE – Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Saad Hussain Rizvi slammed the government for blaming his party ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘signs record-breaking $207m per year contract ...11:11 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Decision to start first PAKvENG Test delayed till tomorrow10:31 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Pakistan decides to keep petrol, diesel prices unchanged10:15 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, daughter Maryam back in London after Euorpe trip09:51 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Ayeza Khan rocks chic look in new viral pictures05:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022