PM Imran directs CM Punjab to ensure best medical facilities to ailing Nawaz Sharif
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has telephoned Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar and directed him to ensure the provision of best medical treatment facilities to former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif who has been admitted to Lahore hospital.
Earlier, the premier had sought details about the health of Nawaz Sharif from the Punjab government.
During the telephonic conversation, the Punjab Chief Minister apprised the premier about the steps being taken for the treatment of Nawaz Sharif.
The chief minister said that the best medical facilities are being provided to the former Prime Minister, who is under treatment at the Services Hospital in Lahore due to a low platelet count.
Prime Minister Imran Khan also prayed and expressed good wishes for the health of Nawaz Sharif.
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019