PM Imran directs CM Punjab to ensure best medical facilities to ailing Nawaz Sharif
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has telephoned Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar and directed him to ensure the provision of best medical treatment facilities to former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif who has been admitted to Lahore hospital.
Earlier, the premier had sought details about the health of Nawaz Sharif from the Punjab government.
During the telephonic conversation, the Punjab Chief Minister apprised the premier about the steps being taken for the treatment of Nawaz Sharif.
The chief minister said that the best medical facilities are being provided to the former Prime Minister, who is under treatment at the Services Hospital in Lahore due to a low platelet count.
Prime Minister Imran Khan also prayed and expressed good wishes for the health of Nawaz Sharif.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020