Sarah Khan denies marriage rumours
LAHORE - Pakistani TV star Sarah Khan was earlier reported to be tying the knot soon but the star completely denied her marriage news in a social media post.
The Band Khirkiyan starlet turned to Instagram to refute the circulating buzz regarding her rumoured forthcoming nuptials.
Khan on her Instagram Story wrote: “Do not believe anything unless I say it myself.” “Please respect my privacy and stop spreading false rumours. I ain’t getting married anytime soon,” she added.
Here is the post:
"Now I have decided for an arranged marriage and will surprise my fans soon," the publication had cited which was turned down by Sarah.
Earlier, her marriage rumors had erupted when an E-paper had cited her as saying so. The Alvida starlet had earlier made headlines after her breakup with Agha Ali, another one of the big names of the Pakistani showbiz industry.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020