Man in Lahore kills father, two sisters then commits suicide after 'family clash’
LAHORE - A man shot dead his father, two sisters and wounded his brother and committed suicide late Wednesday over a family brawl in Lahore.
According to the details, the incident occurred in Malipura area of the city's Shafiqabad locality where a family dispute resulted in the killings of four family members.
The deceased were identified as Riaz 60-year-old father, and two young sisters named, Sidra and Mariyam. The wounded 28-years-old brother, Farhan, was moved to Mayo Hospital in Lahore.
The police said that the forensic team has collected all evidence from the crime scene, while the dead bodies were shifted to the morgue for post-mortem.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020