Ramazan 2020 timetable: Sehar & Iftar timings in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The lunar moon for Ramazan 2020 has been sighted in Pakistan and the first fast is being observed today (Saturday) across the country.
The practice of fasting is regarded as one of the five pillars of Islam. The Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee has been assigned to sight the Ramadan moon every year in Pakistan. The committee last meet on Thursday to sight the crescent.
However, Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry had earlier announced that the Ramadan moon would be sighted on April 24 as per the lunar calendar, marking the first feast of the holy month of Ramadan on April 25.
The Sehar and Iftar timings vary in different cities of Pakistan. Here are the Iftar and Sehri timings (Fiqa Hanafi, Sunni, Ahle Sunnat) during Ramadan in major cities of Pakistan:
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 70,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,519 confirmed ...05:46 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020