PAF's JF-17 Thunder, Super Mushshak land in Poland for Radom Intl Air Show
The Air Show is part of the celebrations of the 100th Anniversary of Polish Air Force which will start on August 25, at the Radom-Sadkow Airport, Poland and would continue till August 26.
One PAF JF-17 and Super Mushshak aircraft would perform flying display, while another JF-17 aircraft would be put on static display.
The spectacular JF-17 aerial display is considered to be the major attraction of the show and would provide an excellent opportunity to showcase its cutting-edge capabilities and allow potential customers to assess its immense potential.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022