Time magazine laughs down India's claims of normalcy in Occupied Kashmir
In an article, the magazine says that under pressure from international media`s coverage of the crisis in Kashmir and to give an impression to the world that all is well in Kashmir Indian government is making ridiculous statements.
The magazine referred to a recent press talk by a secretary to the governor of Jammu and Kashmir who stated that all was getting well as the government had kept the water and power supplies running thus indicating that Kashmiris should be thankful to the government for keeping intact the lifelines for basic survival.
It however notes that the only thing that makes Kashmiris wonder is that by what logic the world accepts that a government crackdown is necessary for the people’s own good.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021