Time magazine laughs down India's claims of normalcy in Occupied Kashmir
In an article, the magazine says that under pressure from international media`s coverage of the crisis in Kashmir and to give an impression to the world that all is well in Kashmir Indian government is making ridiculous statements.
The magazine referred to a recent press talk by a secretary to the governor of Jammu and Kashmir who stated that all was getting well as the government had kept the water and power supplies running thus indicating that Kashmiris should be thankful to the government for keeping intact the lifelines for basic survival.
It however notes that the only thing that makes Kashmiris wonder is that by what logic the world accepts that a government crackdown is necessary for the people’s own good.
- #Bilawal visits #Hamza and #ChaudharyBrothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan loses Davis Cup World Group tie to Japan05:30 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to observe Shab-e-Mairaj on Thursday night05:00 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021