PM Imran wishes 'a Happy Christmas' to Pakistani Christians
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has extended Christmas greetings to the Christian community in the country.
In a tweet on Wednesday, he extended wishes to Christian citizens of the country "a Happy Christmas ."
Wishing all our Christian citizens a Happy Christmas.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 25, 2019
in an earlier message released by Prime Minister Office, Khan said his government treats all minorities as equal citizens of Pakistan and undertakes to empower them to use their abilities for national development.
He added Pakistan established Kartarpur Corridor to enable Sikh community of India to visit their sacred shrine, explicitly expressing the importance we accord to minorities and people of other faith.
Pakistan rejects US State Department's unilateral ... 10:40 AM | 25 Dec, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has rejected the US State Department's unilateral and arbitrary designation under the religious ...
Meanwhile, in a separate message, President Dr. Arif Alvi extended his heartiest greetings to all Christian brethren on the occasion of Christmas . He lauded the efforts of Pakistan 's Christian Community for socio-economic development of the motherland.
The President added the government of Pakistan holds sacrosanct the equality and freedom of conscience of all citizens irrespective of belief, creed or religion.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019