PM Imran wishes 'a Happy Christmas' to Pakistani Christians
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has extended Christmas greetings to the Christian community in the country.
In a tweet on Wednesday, he extended wishes to Christian citizens of the country "a Happy Christmas."
Wishing all our Christian citizens a Happy Christmas.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 25, 2019
in an earlier message released by Prime Minister Office, Khan said his government treats all minorities as equal citizens of Pakistan and undertakes to empower them to use their abilities for national development.
He added Pakistan established Kartarpur Corridor to enable Sikh community of India to visit their sacred shrine, explicitly expressing the importance we accord to minorities and people of other faith.
Meanwhile, in a separate message, President Dr. Arif Alvi extended his heartiest greetings to all Christian brethren on the occasion of Christmas. He lauded the efforts of Pakistan's Christian Community for socio-economic development of the motherland.
The President added the government of Pakistan holds sacrosanct the equality and freedom of conscience of all citizens irrespective of belief, creed or religion.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020