Mehwish Hayat is finally pleased with the bathrooms in Karachi Airport
Tamgha-e-Imtiaz recipient, Mehwish Hayat had earlier shared her nasty experience at the Jinnah International Airport in Karachi and had quite a bit to say.
Had the misfortune to use the ladies room at ... 11:47 AM | 27 Jan, 2020
Have you ever used the washrooms at Jinnah International Airport? Yes? Well then you know exactly what Mehwish ...
The Load Wedding actor took to Twitter to share how she had the "misfortune of using the ladies room at Karachi airport"
Disgusting! Had misfortune to use the ladies room at Khi Airport - dirty and stinking. Even saw cockroaches. Not only is it unhygienic but is this the first impression we want to give to people arriving here? These are the most basic amenities - let's clean up our act— Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) January 24, 2020
"Disgusting! Dirty and stinking. Even saw cockroaches. Not only is it unhygienic but is this the first impression we want to give to people arriving here?"
She added, "These are the most basic amenities — let's clean up our act."
However, exactly a month later, Hayat is super happy to share that the infrastructure and hygiene of Karachi airport's restrooms have been improved.
“So gratifying to pass through Karachi Airport today and see this work being carried out on the gents and ladies’ rooms,” she wrote along with pictures of the restrooms being renovated.
So gratifying to pass through KHI Airport today & see this work being carried out on the gents and ladies’ rooms. Airports are the 1st impression that visitors have of our country & it should be good one. Thank you to the authorities who listened to my request and took action. pic.twitter.com/LgDGeCtvLv— Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) February 24, 2020
“Airports are the first impression that visitors have of our country and it should be a good one.”
In the end, she thanked the authorities for listening to her earlier concern, “Thank you, to the authorities who listened to my request and took action.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020