Agha Ali reacts to rumours with Hina Altaf
KARACHI - Pakistani TV star Agha Ali has responded to link-up rumours with actress Hina Altaf. In an interview with Irfanistan, when asked about his equation with the starlet, he praised her.
“Hina is a fantastic girl. I really like her, I really like the person she is; I love that person. That’s all I know. And, I spend very healthy time with her,” he said. He went onto clarify that although they get along well they are just good friends. “We laugh a lot, sometimes we play video games, we went on an event together and our drama was really successful so we are just good friends.”
Agha said it's common for people to speculate especially when it comes to celebrities. “If a post a photo with someone [an actress] tomorrow, I will get a call asking me ‘what’s happening’. I think there are a lot of people waiting to say this.”
The Tumhare Hain actor recently made Hina’s birthday special by throwing a memorable birthday surprise for her. Later, they were spotted at an event together. Following this, rumours started doing rounds on social media that the couple is dating. In 2019, the duo starred in a drama serial together.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019