Dr Zafar contradicts media reports about outbreak of Coronavirus in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Minister of State for Health Dr Zafar Mirza on Saturday contradicted the media reports regarding the outbreak of Coronavirus in Pakistan.
In a twitter message, he asked for avoiding irresponsible reporting based on assumptions and rumours.
He said that irresponsible reporting about the outbreak of the fatal disease in our country can add miseries of the masses.
”A part of the media is incorrectly reporting about the diagnosis of a first case novel coronavirus in Pakistan. We expect responsible reporting by media. Please do not add the nation’s anxiety about Coronavirus and should meticulously check facts before reporting” he expressed.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019