Three Pakistan Army troops martyred while protecting polling staff in Balochistan
According to the military's media wing, the incident took place last night in Dashtak area of Balochistan when a Military Protection Party providing security to polling staff of NA-271 Kech district was ambushed near Pak-Iran border.
Earlier today, at least 31 people were killed and more than 30 injured in a suicide blast outside a polling station in Quetta's Eastern Bypass area.
Death toll rises to 31 in Quetta polling station ... 10:57 AM | 25 Jul, 2018
QUETTA - At least 31 people, including five police officials, were martyred and scores injured in a suicide attack in ...
Police officials and civilians both were among the dead. Eight of the wounded were in critical condition.
A statement issued by Quetta police said a suicide bomber blew himself up after he was stopped from entering the Tameer-i-Nau Education Complex school, which is serving as a polling station. Earlier reports had said the target of the blast was a police van.
Also today, a Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supporter was shot dead and two others were injured during a clash with Awami National Party supporters at PK-47.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021