Coronavirus precautions: Islamabad observes offices, markets, restaurants closure from today
ISLAMABAD - All the offices, markets, shopping malls and restaurants will remain closed in the federal capital from today as precaution against spread of coronavirus.
Addressing the news conference in Islamabad, the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on National Security Division Moeed Yusuf said no intercity public transport will be allowed to operate within the federal capital whereas Metro Bus service will remain open from 8:30am to 10:30am and 3:30pm to 5:30 pm.
He informed that public gathering including religious congregation have been banned in the ICT, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said essential services including welfare trusts, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, medicine stores, groceries are exempted from the ban.
- TLP announces long march towards Islamabad tomorrow11:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PU’s Digital Media Dept offers admissions to four-year programme10:37 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan to provide Rs5 billion in humanitarian assistance to ...09:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Turkey busts 15-member Mossad spy network: reports09:00 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021