Choiceless India should negotiate with Pakistan over Kashmir, says former J&K CM
He was addressing a gathering in Chenab Valley, in the presence of his son and Omar Abdullah, who has also served as Kashmir's chief minister.
Farooq Abdullah also expressed that Pakistan is one of the stakeholders of the Kashmir issue which even the government of India has accepted, adding that the India will have no option but to start talks with Pakistan so that the “atrocities through which people of Jammu and Kashmir are undergoing will come to an end.”
Farooq Abdullah while commenting on the Indian parliament's standing resolution on Kashmir inquired 'Is this your forefathers property?' .
Tens of thousands of people, mostly civilians, have died in the fighting since 1989 and a latest spree of violence erupted after the killing of fighter Burhan Wani.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020