CM Shehbaz, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson discuss bilateral issues
The meeting started after CM introduced Johnson to his team at CM house.
They both discussed matters of mutual cooperation and interest and vowed to extend the ties between Pakistan and UK further.
Earlier on Thursday, Boris met Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and political stalwarts including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan and PPP supremo Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.
Addressing a press briefing alongside advisor to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Thursday,Boris expressed that both Pakistan and India should show restraint as British administration was concerned regarding the ongoing tension.
He went on to claim that Pakistan’s economy was making strides with a fast pace. He said that he felt elated after visiting Pakistan for the first time.
Boris Johnson would be completing his official visit today.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020