Girl who honey-trapped men to extort money busted with gang members
LAHORE - Police have busted a gang allegedly involved in honey trapping and blackmailing young people in Punjab's Vehari district.
The action was carried out by Sadar police station Burewala's Inspector Mohammad Yaqoob on the directives of the DPO Vehrai Akhtar Farooq. A young girl is also among the suspects.
According to police, the girl made phone calls to boys using fake names and had sweet talks to become their friend.
After some time, she lured them to some specific places for a meeting where her gang members caught the boys and later blackmailed them to extort money, police said.
The suspects has been identified as Summan, Arshad, Ali Haider, Yaseen and Abdul Hafeez.
Police investigation has been launched after registering a case against them.
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019