Girl who honey-trapped men to extort money busted with gang members
LAHORE - Police have busted a gang allegedly involved in honey trapping and blackmailing young people in Punjab's Vehari district.
The action was carried out by Sadar police station Burewala's Inspector Mohammad Yaqoob on the directives of the DPO Vehrai Akhtar Farooq. A young girl is also among the suspects.
According to police, the girl made phone calls to boys using fake names and had sweet talks to become their friend.
After some time, she lured them to some specific places for a meeting where her gang members caught the boys and later blackmailed them to extort money, police said.
The suspects has been identified as Summan, Arshad, Ali Haider, Yaseen and Abdul Hafeez.
Police investigation has been launched after registering a case against them.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019