Pakistan issues new Bond of $500m in Eurobond market
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar led the final road show at New York on Wednesday. The pricing of the bond was held on Thursday.
The coupon rate was 8.25% equal to the rate at which it issued such bonds in April last year.
It may be recalled that Pakistan team comprising Finance Secretary Waqar Masood Khan and Governor State Bank of Pakistan Ashraf Wathra conducted road shows for launching the bond in London, Los Angeles and Boston.
Pakistan came to the market on the back of a good track record of economic management since its last issue.
The investors were appreciative of the progress made in stabilizing the economy and reforms carried out in critical sectors of energy, privatization, tax administration and investment climate.
- Big Mac lover celebrates 50th anniversary of eating ‘best ...09:41 PM | 19 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour09:35 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Minimum fine of Rs2,000 for traffic violation in Lahore09:10 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in South Waziristan IED explosion08:15 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022