Pakistan issues new Bond of $500m in Eurobond market
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar led the final road show at New York on Wednesday. The pricing of the bond was held on Thursday.
The coupon rate was 8.25% equal to the rate at which it issued such bonds in April last year.
It may be recalled that Pakistan team comprising Finance Secretary Waqar Masood Khan and Governor State Bank of Pakistan Ashraf Wathra conducted road shows for launching the bond in London, Los Angeles and Boston.
Pakistan came to the market on the back of a good track record of economic management since its last issue.
The investors were appreciative of the progress made in stabilizing the economy and reforms carried out in critical sectors of energy, privatization, tax administration and investment climate.
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021